When it comes to strategic business spend management, a majority of CEOs probably aren’t wrong. According to a recent KPMG US CEO outlook survey*:
- 91 percent of CEOs think there will be a recession in the next 12 months
- 78 percent have a digital investment strategy intended to put them ahead of the pack
- 81 percent see a direct link between their digital strategy and ESG vision
The combined challenges of the global economy and digital competition are very real for most executive leadership teams. While many of the decisions they must make are focused on short term agility and operational resilience, they can’t allow themselves to lose sight of the positioning required to fuel longer term growth.
In this AOP Live session, Art of Procurement’s Philip Ideson will be joined by Yatin Anand, Principal and Procurement Leader at KPMG, and Michael van Keulen (MVK), Chief Procurement Officer at Coupa. They will address how procurement can increase overall business resilience for the sake of short term agility and long term growth.
Yatin and MVK will answer questions about:
- How CEOs and leadership teams are approaching the challenges and opportunities they face today and the steps they are taking to prepare for the future
- Ways to have better control over and insight into spend that enable companies to make better decisions across a range of strategic objectives
- Where ESG targets fit into supply chain programs that are constantly being forced to emphasize risk and cost
*KPMG 2022 U.S. CEO Outlook, KPMG, LLP
About AOP Live…
AOP Live sessions allow procurement professionals and subject matter experts to explore a specific topic in real time.
Unlike traditional pre-recorded podcasts and canned webinars, they are highly dynamic, and are designed to facilitate interaction between all participants before, during and after the session.
You drive the conversation and we ditch the slides!
Art of Procurement
Principal, Procurement and Outsourcing Advisory
- More than 20 years of industry and consulting experience.
- Leads companies through operational transformation to deliver sustainable P&L growth.
- Specializes in leading global teams on multi-country, multi-cultural programs to deliver strong, measurable results.
- Specialties include cost optimization, supplier management, and technology-enabled target operating model transformations.
Michael van Keulen "MVK"
Chief Procurement Officer
- Procurement evangelist with 20+ years of progressive Finance and Procurement experience at global companies
- Procurement Thought leader frequently consulted by practitioners looking to (digitally) transform Business Spend Management
- Lead multiple global (digital) procurement transformations driving significant value
- 3-time Coupa customer
- Especially passionate about Business Transformation, ESG, Diversity & Inclusion and sustainability